IEEE MASS 2014,
the 11th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor
will be held in Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania during October 27-30, 2014.
Wireless ad hoc communication has applications in a
variety of environments,
such as conferences, hospitals, battlefields, and
and is also being actively investigated as an alternative
paradigm for Internet connectivity in both urban and rural areas.
Wireless sensor and actuator networks are also being deployed
for enhancing industrial control processes and supply-chains,
and for various forms of environmental monitoring.
IEEE MASS 2014
aims at addressing advances in research on multihop
ad hoc and sensor networks,
covering topics ranging from technology issues to
applications and test-bed development.
News and Updates
- Announcements of Best Poster Award and Best Demo Award!
- Best Poster Awards:
Recommendation-based Trust Management for Body Area Networks, Wenjia Li, and Xianshu Zhu
Cellular Vehicular Networks (CVN): ProSe-based ITS in advanced 4G
networks, Thouraya Toukabri, Adel Mounir Said, Emad Abd-Elrahman, and
Best Demo Award:
Towards A Reconfigurable Cyber Physical System, Priyank Bharad, Eun Kyun Lee, and Dario Pompili
- Venue page has been updated.
- Registration link has been updated.
- Visa request form has been updated.
- Camera Ready instructions have been updated.
- Hotel reservation link has been updated here.
- Travel awards for IEEE MASS 2014 are available!
- The workshops for IEEE MASS 2014 have been updated.
- The deadlines for IEEE MASS 2014 have been extended.
- The submission site for IEEE MASS 2014 is now open.
CFP has been posted, available here.
We hope you can join us in Philadelphia for
IEEE MASS 2014!
MASS 2014 is organized and sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society.